[Application deadline is 30 March 2023. /Admin]
Co-Pilot in Aberdeen | Careers at Aberdeen – Terminal
Posted: Thursday, 16 March 2023
Job Locations UK-Aberdeen
Posted Date 3/16/2023 5:21 PM
Requisition ID 2023-5453
# of Openings 1
Category Flight Operations
CHC provides unmatched helicopter services that enable our customers to reach beyond – to work in remote and challenging destinations that limit others – and come home safely. We are dedicated to our purpose of getting our customers where they need to be, when they need to be there, anywhere in the world – safely and reliably. All you have to do is get on board!
At CHC, we pride ourselves on our values and culture:
Simplicity: Finding the most efficient way in everything we do
Agility: Moving quickly and decisively
Collaboration: Working together with candor and transparency
Innovation: Creating solutions and leading change
Ownership: Working with passion and doing what needs to be done
Experienced H175 Oil & Gas Co-Pilots
CHC Helicopters would like to invite H175 qualified pilots in relation to immediate opportunities to support our UK operation.
If you are looking for a pilot position in a dynamic team where there is emphasis on teamwork, technological development and have a competitive salary, CHC are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Responsible for operating their assigned aircraft in a safe and efficient manner, in strict compliance with CHC operational standards and all applicable regulations
- Support the aircraft commander in a safe operation of flights
- Ensure safety and customer service is at the forefront in everything they do, both inside and outside the aircraft
- Facilitate the communications with the customer and ensure CHC is represented in a professional manner
- Maintain situational awareness throughout the entire operational region with respect to weather conditions, NOTAMs, sea state and customer offshore facility status
- Stay up to date on all operational and safety procedures
- Comply with other duties and assignments as determined by the Flight Operations Management team
- Work base will be Aberdeen, but secondments to other operating bases are possible
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes
- A valid UK CPL(H) or ATPL (H) Licence
- ATPL(H) Theoretical knowledge
- Hold or have held a valid H175 Multi Pilot rating and IR with PBN
- A valid UK Class 1 Medical
- English Proficiency Level 4 minimum, 5 or 6 preferred
- Previous experience working with Offshore Oil and Gas
- A minimum of 500 hours on a Multi Engine
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be organised and able to work with a large and varied workload
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to work effectively within a team
- Be IT literate to be able to work with CHC IT systems such as for flight planning and rostering
- Living or willing to live within 1 hr travel distance from the allocated base is desirable
Candidates must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Candidates will also be required to pass Psychometric and Simulator evaluations and be able to pass a UK security background check and a disclosure Scotland check required to obtain an airport security pass.
Closing Date: March 30th, Please note the interview process will commence during this process.