Kununurra, Broome & Kimberley WA
Aviation Services (Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics)
HeliSpirit is a leading helicopter company with its head office located in Kununurra and a number of satellite bases throughout the Kimberley, Pilbara, and Goldfields in WA, and also in the Northern Territory. We are proudly in our 39th year of providing charter, aerial work and tourism services with our extensive fleet of over 25 aircraft.
HeliSpirit is seeking a Hangar Assistant to join our team based in Kununurra.This is an opportunity to live and work in the East Kimberley. If you enjoy water sports, team sports, fishing, camping, and other social events all located in a pristine environment, then you should consider this exciting opportunity to join our progressive and rapidly expanding helicopter operation.
HeliSpirit offers a great work-life balance, and this opportunity will suit you if you are looking for adventure and the exciting lifestyle change that the Kimberley can provide.
About the role
You will be responsible for the following:
- Basic hangar cleaning, maintenance and groundskeeping, in accordance with all HeliSpirit Safety and Compliance policies
- Assist Aircraft Maintenance Engineers and Pilots with basic aircraft cleaning and maintenance within the scope of your experience and qualifications
- Adhere to and operate within HeliSpirit specific Safety and Compliance policies, and standards OH&S procedures
- Assist the Stores Manager with freight handling, including pickup and drop off of aircraft parts
- All errands as directed by the relevant department heads
- Current drivers license
- Forklift license
- Ability to work in, foster and positively contribute to a team environment
What we offer you
HeliSpirit aims to provide all our employees with a positive and rewarding work environment. We offer employees extraordinary opportunities to learn and grow with the Company.
In addition, we offer:
- Immediate start date available
- Personal development opportunities to grow in a diverse, inclusive company
- Industry leading training
- A great team environment
- Salary Sacrifice / salary packaging benefits (including remote area housing benefits)
You must have the right to live and work full time in Australia to be considered for this position.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume outlining your relevant qualifications and experience and a copy of your licence.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.