A&P Mechanic – California
Air Shasta Rotor & Wing Inc •
Redding, California, USA
Air Shasta Rotor and Wing, Inc. is seeking an A&P Repair Station Technician. At Air Shasta we are striving to build a great team and a safe enjoyable culture. We are looking for a helicopter A&P. Competitive pay, medical, dental, and company matched retirement plans available. This position is for an entry level mechanic working on reciprocal engine powered helicopters. This individual has the opportunity to work into a position working on larger turbine power helicopters as the individual gains experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- FAA A&P Certificate
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
- Must maintain a professional image and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates a willingness to excel and be proficient in the position.
- Works collaboratively within a team; ability and willingness to adapt to evolving situations.
- Works in accordance with company values, priorities and goals and to adhere to corporate policies and procedures.
- Establish and model high standards that guarantee exceptional quality and necessary attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and tolerates high stress levels while maintaining a professionalism.
- Performs other duties during scheduled shift as requested by the Lead Mechanic or DOM.
- Background checks will be performed prior to employment.
- Must pass initial and random drug/alcohol screenings
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Air Shasta Rotor & Wing Inc
3770 Flight Ave
Redding, California 96002 USA
Part 135, 133, 137 Operations
Part 145 Repair Station
Garmin & Aspen Avionics center.
Flight Training, Commercial Operations, Tours, External Load
Medical & Dental IRA
Diamond DA 42