A&P Helicopter Mechanic
Corporate Helicopters •
San Diego, California, USA
Are you ready for a rewarding opportunity? We are looking for licensed A&P mechanics with excellent technical skills and the ability to perform maintenance in accordance with applicable FAA regulations and manufacturer‘s instructions. Technicians must be able to work both independently and in a team environment. We have full time and part time positions available. You must currently be authorized and have documents to work in the US.
We are an FAA Part 145 repair station and Airbus Service Center and we are looking for versatile technicians. We prefer mechanics with factory schools, yet for the right technicians we will invest in your factory schooling. You will be working on a variety of helicopters including Airbus H125 / H145 / AS350B2, Robinson R22 / R44, Bell B206 series / B407.
The company is based in San Diego, California and has the best weather in the country, numerous bay and ocean activities outdoor recreational activities, day and night life, cultural events, hiking, surfing, fishing, and team sporting events. Must be willing to relocate to San Diego, California. The work schedule is four days on with three days off.
- Minimum 3 years helicopter maintenance work experience
- Inspection Authorization (IA) preferred
- Prefer experience with Airbus Helicopters H125, H130, AS350B2
- Prefer experience with Bell 206 Series and Bell 407
- Prefer experience with Robinson Helicopters R22, R44 and/or R66
- Prefer a technician with factory training
- Must be able to read and interpret repair manuals
- Perform required inspections for airframe structure and power plant serviceability
- Perform scheduled aircraft maintenance on systems Including:
- Engine, airframe, flight controls, troubleshooting systems, inspections
- Must currently be authorized and have documents to work in the US
- Have a valid FAA A&P license
- Must hold a valid and clean drivers license
- Proficient in PC computers systems
- Complete a favorable background check
- Pass an FAA Drug Test
We offer very good salaries depending on your experience. Benefits include having a great team environment, a safety focused company, a flexible work schedule, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k) with matching funds, Aflac, paid vacation and sick leave.
Corporate Helicopter’s growth and sustainability is rooted in its commitment to attracting a diverse set of talent. Please send cover letter and resume.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
3753 John J Montgomery Dr St 1
San Diego, California 92123 USA
Corporate Helicopters was founded in 1990 and maintains a record of excellence and a focus on safety. Our specialties include – utility work, flight training, charters, and tours. The maintenance department is an FAA 145 Repair Station, Airbus Servi…
We offer very competitive salaries depending on experience, medical insurance selection, dental, vision, Aflac, 402(k), 401(k) matching, end year bonus, holiday, paid vacation, sick leave, and a great team environment.
Airbus, Bell, Robinson
Airbus AS350, H130, H125, AS355, Bell 206, Bell 407, Robinson R22, R44 & R66