Helicopter A&P Mechanic
Helicopter Flight Services •
Linden, New Jersey, USA
Helicopter Flight Services is accepting resumes for an experienced Full Time FAA certificated A&P Technician in our Linden, NJ facility.
We require a mechanic with excellent technical skills, good work ethic; and the ability to perform repairs and maintenance in accordance with applicable FAA regulations and Manufacturer’s instructions.
In addition to maintaining our own fleet, we are an authorized Part 145 Repair Station and Standard Aero Service Center for the Roll Royce M250 and RR300 engines.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance with employee contribution after 2 full months of employment.
- 401k Retirement Plan after 1 year employment.
- 40 Hours paid vacation after 1 year of full time employment up to 4 weeks paid vacation after 9 years.
- Up to 40 Hours paid sick during 1st year of full time employment.
- Current FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic Certificate.
- Minimum 3 Years helicopter maintenance experience.
- Experience with Bell Helicopters.
- Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
- Able to work any shift.
- Able to work in a team environment.
To be considered for this position, please email your resume to [Email removed. See source link below. /Admin].
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Helicopter Flight Services
Linden Municipal Airport
1101 West Edgar Road
Linden, New Jersey 07036 USA
NYC Helicopter Tour & Charter Company and Part 145 Repair Station
1. Medical Insurance with employee contribution after 2 months. 2. 401k after 1 year employment with company contribution.
3. Paid vacation/sick/personal after 1 year employment.
Bell 407, Bell 427, Airbus EC130, EC155