Kay and Associates, Inc. •
Coronado, California, United States
PENDING CONTRACT AWARD
Starting Salary: $75,000.00/year +
The Site Supervisor will be the primary interface with overall responsibility for the the supervision of the Contract Field Team (CFT) at Naval Base Coronado (NAS North Island) providing Organizational “O” Level Maintenance Support for MV-22B aircraft assigned to Squadron VRM-50 in support of the Commander Naval Air Forces Pacific (CNAP) Fleet. Supervise day-to-day organizational-level support maintenance in accordance with (IAW) the scope of the Performance Work Statement (PWS). Coordinate and manage technical and administrative operations and all other aspects of support program to ensure timely availability of weapon systems to meet specified operational requirements. Ensure Contractor Maintenance Services (CMS) meet or exceed contract performance requirements. Provide expertise and advice on technical, and logistical matters and the effective use of CMS efforts. Coordinate maintenance program IAW all applicable Navy maintenance management documents and directives.
- Performs duties as single interface with Contracting Officer Representative (COR) and submits required reports accordingly including but not limited to: Certificate Of Completion and Acceptance (COCA), Certificate of Service (COS), Manning Reports, Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL), etc.
- Performs duties as primary interface with Corporate CFT Program Manager and submits required reports accordingly including but not limited to: Certificate Of Completion and Acceptance (COCA), Certificate of Service (COS), Manning Reports, Weekly Activity Report, Payroll, Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL), etc.
- Performs duties as primary interface with Corporate Director of Quality and submits required reports accordingly.
- Provides local oversight of Quality Management System (QMS), training and safety programs.
- Accountable for assigned Company Owned Property, Government Furnished Property, and Government Furnished Equipment.
- Documents work performed on appropriate forms, electronic database and definitive sheets, as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of Naval Aviation Maintenance Program (NAMP) with a minimum of 20 years experience and 10 years experience supporting MV-22 aircraft.
- Eight years as a Maintenance Officer or senior maintenance NCO responsible for Naval Aviation Maintenance Program (NAMP) with a minimum 8 years of experience supervising aircraft maintenance support requirements or civilian equivalents.
- Extensive Naval Aviation Maintenance Program (NAMP) Quality Assurance background with 5 or more years experience.
- Prior contract management experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Naval Aviation Maintenance Program (NAMP) with a minimum of 8 years experience.
- A minimum of 5 years as a Maintenance Officer or Senior Maintenance NCO responsible for Naval Aviation Maintenance Program (NAMP) with a minimum 5 years of experience supervising aircraft maintenance support requirements or equivalent civilian management experience.
- Site Manager shall possess required training, qualifications, proficiency, and security clearances and satisfy all access requirements prior to commencement of work.
Employment is contingent on a) your ability to provide appropriate proof of your identity and eligibility to work in the United States; (b) your references and any background check being satisfactory to the Company; (c) you successfully passing a pre-employment drug test; and d) your ability to get a required clearance by your effective start date, if needed; and (e) KAI commencing performance on this contract.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Kay and Associates, Inc.
165 N. Arlington Heights Road
Buffalo Grove, Illinois 60089 USA
In 1960 Kay and Associates, Inc. (KAI) was founded to provide exceptional quality and cost effective technical services to both Government and Commercial customers worldwide. Today, with over 50 years of experience, our world class customers have come…