Salmon River Helicopters •
Riggins, Idaho, USA
- The mechanic on our team will provide top notch maintenance and repairs to our fleet.
- This individual should be willing to travel, be safety focused and be excited to be part of Salmon River Helicopters.
- This position does not require relocation.
- All air travel and lodging expenses to and from contracts will be covered.
- Full-time employees are eligible for benefits including retirement, medical insurance, etc. upon meeting length of service requirements.
- Performing typical scheduled and unscheduled maintenance operations, such as removal and replacement of aircraft and power plant components in accordance with Company Maintenance SOP, Manufacturer/OEM approved data and maintaining appropriate aircraft records and logs.
- Service aircraft with fuel, oil, etc. in preparation for flight.
- Service and lubricate aircraft and subsystems and remove and install aircraft subsystems and components i.e. engines, transmissions, rotors and mechanical flight controls.
- Conducting troubleshooting, repairing, cleaning, servicing, inspecting, modifying, and replacing as needed using approved data to maintain airworthiness.
- Use technical expertise to remedy and solve complex programs by interpreting technical manuals, maintenance information, action messages, etc.
- Perform daily/post flight/thru-flight inspections as required.
- Effectively communicate with the customer in a courteous and professional manner.
- Participate in maintenance test flights and operation checks as required.
- Following all safety procedures and policies at all times.
- Completing all required paperwork and maintain proficient records of maintenance in compliance with Government and FAA rules and regulations.
- Using and operating all equipment safely.
- Performing other duties as they arise.
We are currently looking for an individual to fill a general Mechanic role. We have opportunities working with both the UH1F and UH60.
In the Mechanic role you will get to be part of our private and government contracts across the United States that involve a variety of aerial operations including power line construction, firefighting, fire rehabilitation/stabilization, agricultural services, heavy lift construction, concrete transport, repeater placement, remote non-schedule freight delivery, logging, and much more. Check out this exciting opportunity and apply today!
- A&P Mechanic license
- US Military technical school or specialized training course is preferred
- Thorough knowledge of aircraft mechanical troubleshooting, repair and replacement procedures.
- Working knowledge of technical publications.
- Minimum 1 year experience as a field mechanic, working with a UH1F or UH60 is preferred
- Ability and willingness to perform maintenance in an outdoor environment
- Ability to work well with others
- Must be able to work independently in remote locations
- Ability to communicate effectively with management and team members
- Our future team member will possess the following characteristics:
- A high level of integrity
- A positive attitude
- Be service and customer oriented
- Team player
Additional Skills Desired but not Required:
- R44 maintenance experience
- CDL with HAZMAT
- Ability to lift 50 lbs., bend, stoop, squat, walk, stand, kneel, crunch, crawl, climb and reach as this type of position requires
**Employees are subject to comply with Salmon River Helicopters Drug and Alcohol Policies**
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Salmon River Helicopters
Po Box 1293
1497 Big Salmon Rd.
Riggins, Idaho 83549 USA
Salmon River Helicopters, a growing Idaho company is looking for their next team member! Come be part of a family business. Dream It, Lift It, Fly It! In this role you will get to be part of our private and government contracts across the United States…
Full-time employees are eligible for benefits including retirement, medical insurance, etc. upon meeting 60 days of employment.
Bell, Robinson, Sikorsky
UH60, UH1-F, R44 Raven II,