Bell 407 Mechanic and Fuel Service Driver
Helicopter Express, Inc. •
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Helicopter Express is searching for experienced and qualified applicants for field maintenance personnel for the 2023 fire season and beyond. Qualified applicants need to be able to service aircraft in field conditions with minimal oversight. Aircraft bases are to be determined by pending USFS/DOI contract awards.
- A&P Certificate (2+ years)
- Must have a CDL (Class A,B,C with Tank & HazMat endorsements)
- 2+ years’ experience maintaining Bell 407 aircraft
- Previous field experience
- Must be willing to travel
- Basic knowledge of FAR’s, STC’s, ICA’s, ASB’s, AD’s
- Must be able to obtain USFS card for Bell 407 (Prior agency carded mechanics preferred, but not required.)
- Formal training, or
- Must have field experience on Bell 407 airframes
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Helicopter Express, Inc.
2001 Flightway Drive
Chamblee, Georgia 30341 USA
Based in Chamblee, Georgia with an additional base of operations in Jackson, Wyoming, we offer a complete line of helicopter services covering a territory spanning west of the Mississippi River to the East Coast. We are an FAA Part 135 Certificated Air…
Long Term Employment.
Bell, Airbus, Kaman
Bell 206B – III – Jet Ranger, Bell 206L – III – Long Ranger, Bell 407, Bell 205, AStar 350B-3, K-Max K-1200