AME (M1), Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Avialta Helicopter Maintenance Ltd. •
Sturgeon County, Alberta, Canada
Avialta Helicopter Maintenance Ltd. is looking for a licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers to join the Component Shop as well as our Line Maintenance Team in our hangar located outside Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Job Type: Full-Time, No shift work, Monday-Friday (8hr/work day)
- Salary is competitive and negotiable. We also offer excellent benefits and RRSP matching plans.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overhauling, inspecting and repairing helicopter components as well as performing general line maintenance.
- For Component Overhaul Job: Ideally, the successful candidate will have the experience in overhauling components for the following aircraft: 206 Series, 205, 212, 412 and 407.
- For Line Maintenance Job: responsibilities include troubleshooting, inspection, servicing, maintenance on various aircraft as follows: Bell 206 Series, Bell 407, Bell Medium aircraft, Airbus AS 350 Series, EC 120, EC130.
- Must possess a valid Transport Canada Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License (M1);
- 5-7 years of experience in helicopter component overhaul, repair and/or line maintenance;
- Demonstrated an excellent safety record.
- The candidate will also have excellent communication skills, problem-solving abilities, team-oriented and able to work under pressure.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Avialta Helicopter Maintenance Ltd.
1A 27018 SH 633
Sturgeon County, Alberta T8T 0E3 Canada
Avialta Helicopter Maintenance Ltd. is a Transport Canada approved helicopter repair and overhaul service centre and Bell Customer Service Facility in operation for over 35 years. We are located at the Villeneuve Airport (CZVL), just outside of Edmonton…
Group medical/dental benefits and RRSP matching program
206B/L Series, Bell 204/205/212 and 407, AS 350 Series, EC 120, EC 130