Helicopter Mechanic – UH60, UH1H, AW119
High Performance Helicopters •
Redlands, California, USA
Are you interested in being a part of a dynamic company? We are looking for a high-quality, safe, and reliable air-frame and power-plant helicopter mechanic for our UH-60 Blackhawk Heavy and UH-1H Bell Medium helicopters. What sets High Performance Helicopters apart from the competition is our commitment to safety and customer service. Our core values are based on our customers and our team members. Flexibility, adaptability, and communication skills are important strengths that allow H.P.H. to maintain a positive, safe, and enjoyable work environment.
Our objective is to add a (full-time) helicopter mechanic who possesses professional safety standards and an attention to detail, that will match our own high-level standards. Our company offers competitive wages and retirement benefits equal to larger companies. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity in a small, simpler (family-like) work environment, then please contact us to discuss your next (last) job. We would love to hear about your work experience.
- F.A.A. Airframe and Power-plant licenses for at least 24 months (or 12 months plus 4 years military experience) and a valid U.S. Passport.
- Minimum 3 years of rotary-wing (turbine-powered) maintenance experience required.
- Minimum 1 year of Type 1 (Heavy) Blackhawk and Bell Medium maintenance experience required.
- Electrical, hydraulic, fuel, powerplant, drivetrain, and rotor system troubleshooting skills required.
- Experience in maintenance documentation and returning aircraft to service under CFR Title 14 FAR parts 43, and 91.
- Avionics, sheet metal, in addition to track and balance experience preferred.
- Familiarity with long-line vertical reference and emergency fire operations preferred.
- A positive attitude toward employees, supervisors, customers, and vendors.
- Personal flexibility regarding schedules and task assignments, especially with customers and projects, is essential to a successful position with H.P.H.
- Organizational skills, maintaining a clean work area, timely completion of paperwork, communication skills, and an ability to follow-through on all tasks.
- Valuable (common-sense) respectful character traits such as honesty and reliability, with a commitment to safety, sensitivity for customer privacy, and confidentiality for proprietary information.
- The ability to maintain multi-engine aircraft in variable conditions is required.
- A valid (Class A) commercial truck driver’s license with hazmat and tanker endorsements is preferred.
- Currently and actively engaged in UH-60 and/or UH-1H type helicopter maintenance in a field environment (for at least one year out of the last ten years).
- Inspection Authorization, local applicants or a willingness to relocate to Southern California, familiarity with fire-fighting operations, and current A&P qualifications will equate to a top candidate for H.P.H.
Up to 50%
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
High Performance Helicopters
P.O. Box 390
Crestline, California 92325 USA
Part 133/137 Argricultural Aircraft, External Load, Air Crane, Air Support Operations