A&P Mechanic – Utility Field Maintenance
Mountain Blade Runner •
Montrose, Colorado, USA
Mountain Blade Runner is an FAA approved Part 135, 133, and 137 operator based in Montrose, Colorado. We are accepting resumes for a qualified, full time, or part time A & P Mechanic working in support of our utility
contracts in the field.
- Current FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic Certificate.
- 3 years of FAR 135 Rotorcraft maintenance experience.
- Experience maintaining Airbus AS350B3e / Kaman K-Max
- Ability to work days, nights and weekends, as required
- Travel away from base required
- Ability to work independently in field conditions
- Ability to work well with peers and customers
- Current Commercial Driver’s license with Haz-Mat/Tank endorsement.
- Current or previous USFS/OAS carded
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Mountain Blade Runner
2940 Sleeping Bear Road
Montrose , Colorado 81401 USA
We are a helicopter services company based on the Western Slope of Colorado. We are dedicated to having the most professional and highly skilled team to accomplish any mission no matter the elevation or location.
Our work experience consists of:
Airbus, Enstrom, Kaman
AS350, 480B, KMAX