AW169 A&P Mechanic/Hoist Operator
HeliService USA •
North Kingstown, Rhode Island, USA
HeliService USA is looking for dynamic and experienced personnel to support offshore windfarm construction, operations, and maintenance. Mechanics will be maintaining and supporting a fleet of AW-169 helicopters. This position will be locally based at Quonset State Airport (RI) with occasional travel to Martha’s Vineyard Airport (MA) and Philadelphia, PA (AWPC).
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance, inspections, and repair.
- Ensure compliance with FAA regulations, company manuals, and procedures.
- Serve as a helicopter hoist operator in the offshore environment.
- Conduct helicopter hoist operations to / from ships, platforms, and wind turbines.
- Participate in a thorough brief and debrief with pilots / passengers.
- Work collaboratively and maintain positive professional relationships with pilots, passengers, and other flight crew members.
- Actively participate in and contribute to the safety process and culture.
- Maintain aircraft, facilities, and ground support equipment in a clean and safe manner.
- Assist in ground operations and passenger processing when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Certificate.
- 3 Years Minimum Turbine Helicopter Experience.
- Helicopter Hoist Operator Experience.
- Avionics Troubleshooting and Electrical Repair Experience.
- Excellent Customer Service and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Agusta/Leonardo Experience.
- Part 135 Experience.
- Inspection Authorization (IA).
About HeliService USA:
- First operation of its kind in the U.S. to support offshore wind operations.
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits package with 401k matching.
- Rapidly expanding U.S. owned & operated small business.
- Opportunities for exchange with our sister company in Germany to learn procedures and build from their extensive experience in offshore wind.
- Excellent opportunities for growth and upward mobility.
- HeliService USA is an equal opportunity employer.
- Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
All qualified applicants may submit required documents, cover letter, and resume to: [Email removed. See source link below. /Admin]
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
150 Airport Street
North Kingstown, Rhode Island 02852 USA
We at HeliService USA are a leader in Offshore Transportation, Hoist Operations, Helicopter Maintenance and HEMS in the United States. We ensure safe flight operations of Leonardo and Airbus helicopters and, through our offshore transport services, provide…