Licensed Helicopter Engineer (LAME)
Company: HeliSupport New Zealand Ltd
Aerospace Engineering (Engineering)
LAME based at Wanaka Airport
HeliSupport is one of New Zealand’s leading helicopter engineering companies, maintaining over 50 helicopters from operators in Queenstown, Wanaka, Te Anau, Mt Cook, and Fox Glacier.
Our company’s capabilities include aircraft and part sales, refinishing, avionics, training, leasing, engine and dynamic components work.
HeliSupport is a certified maintenance centre for Safran Helicopter Engines and Airbus Helicopters and is CAA Part 145 Approved, providing full maintenance including spares support to a wide range of turbine rotorcraft.
We are currently seeking a full time, Licensed Aircraft Engineer to join our dynamic team based at Wanaka Airport.
Ideal candidate must be:
- Licensed Helicopter Engineer preferably holding a Group 2 rotorcraft rating (Experience on AS350, EC120, EC130, Arriel and LTS101 an advantage)
- Familiar with CAA Rules and Safety Guidelines including SMS
- High industry standards
- Demonstrates high level of oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in English and computer literate
- Effective team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to create a safe culture and lead a crew / team
- Current Driver’s License
- Good sense of humour
Why join HeliSupport?
- The opportunity to live in the stunning Wanaka surrounds.
- A full time position from Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm.
- Factory courses and training.
- Competitive remuneration based on experience and opportunity for paid overtime.
- All the latest specialist tooling and resources.
- Opportunities for the right candidate to cover our Antarctica summer programs as a LAME.
- Inhouse kitchen with company shouts, cheap staff meals and some awesome baking.
If this sounds like the lifestyle change you may be looking for, please send your CV and Cover letter to: [Email removed. See source link below. /Admin]
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency.