[There were two ads for the same location. /Admin]
AW139 Pilot in Command
To execute scheduled shuttle flights in the most cost effective and safe manner in accordance with aviation regularities and NHV standards.
· Responsible for the technical preparation of flights (i.e. route planning, fuel check and general inspection of the helicopter)
· Make sure administration pre and post flight is filled in
· In case of any incidents or problems with the helicopter write a report at the end of the flight.
· Strictly obey the safety rules taking into account the constraints and possibilities of the helicopter and the presence of colleagues.
· Ensure all safety systems are working properly
· Know the NHV procedures and the Flight Operations Manual
· Demonstrate a high degree of customer service awareness
· Perform other “flying duties” as assigned.
· Understanding the client’s business & needs, under the decision and supervision of the Chief Pilot.
· Maintaining familiarity with the relevant national and international air legislation, agreed aviation practices and local procedures.
· Maintaining familiarity with NHV’s Operations Manual, FOI’s and other related manuals, procedures and instructions for fulfilling the job.
· Maintaining a proper standard of crew discipline, conduct and personal appearance.
· Carrying out flight duties, in accordance with NHV’s SOP’s, limitations and performance related to the allocated helicopter type.
· Taking care of tasks forwarded by the Chief Pilot to the crew for offshore operations (Oil & Gas).
· Leading by example and promoting a team spirit amongst colleagues.
· Respecting the code of conduct and overall behavior towards the whole NHV team, as well as respecting the Drugs & Alcohol policy.
· Respecting the local content, culture and environment and adapt accordingly.
· Technical requirements:
o EASA & UKATPL(H) License.
o Valid EASA Class 1 Medical / UK CAA Class 1 Medical Type rating:
· Total expected flight hours:
o 3000 total hours helicopter (but may be reduced by 1000 hours when total hours in similar aircraft complexity exceeds 1000 hours)
o 1500 total hours in command on helicopters (may include PICUS and up to 10% in a flight simulator)
o 1200 total hours in command multi-engine on helicopters (may include PICUS and up to 10% in a flight simulator)
o 500 hours similar complexity helicopter (may include up to 10% in a flight simulator)
o 100 hours in command on AW139 (Essential)
o English Proficiency Level 4
· Good ICT-knowledge (specific aviation software & administrative programs)
· Knows & plays by the procedures & processes (operational, quality, safety…) installed by the company.
· Flexible (e.g. for double crewing, standby storm duties …), a team player, result driven and customer focused.
You’ll be welcomed in a young and exciting company. Based on your skills and competences, you’ll be offered a competitive salary with extra legal benefits.
The opportunity can be taken to widen your knowledge and skills.