Seasonal contract Pilot
WorldWind Helicopters, Inc. •
Arlington, Washington, USA
WorldWind Helicopters, Inc. (WWH) is accepting applications/resumes for our CWN seasonal Type II fire contract with the primary base located at Santa Ynez, in southern CA, about 35 miles north of Santa Barbara, for the 2023 Fire Season. This contract will run an estimated 150 days with, depending on the fire season, likely extensions. This contract requires the Belly Tank configuration and will be flown with one of WWH’s Bell 210 helicopters. WWH is seeking pilots to support a 12/12 schedule/rotation with paid travel (other pilot scheduling options will be considered). The pilot will be the WWH safety leader and liaison for all safety issues and communications with the USFS base manager. The pilot will cover the assigned helicopter during the summer season (starting mid to late June) initially out of Arlington, WA. WWH offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- High School diploma or equal
- FAA COM or ATP with Rotorcraft Helicopter Rating
- Current class 1 or 2 medical
- Current driver license with clean driver record
- Able to legally work in the U.S.
- 2000 hours minimum flight time in rotary wing of which 100 hours in Bell 205 (or similar)
- 150 hours of VR experience, 50 of which was flown in medium Bell helicopters
- 100 hours in helicopters during the past 12 months 10 of which must be in medium Bells
- FAR Part 133 certification
- Pass drug screening and background checks
- Must meet inter-agency carding requirements for 2023
Within the western U.S.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
WorldWind Helicopters, Inc.
18008 59th Dr NE Suite 200
Arlington, Washington 98223 USA
With services from helicopter charters and air tours to fire suppression and external load operations, WorldWind Helicopters is your source for helicopter services in Seattle and the Pacific Northwest.
Whether it’s our employees or our equipment…
Bell, Air Bus
Bell 210, 205 AS350B2