Expressions of Interest: SAR Technical Crewmember
Offshore Helicopter Services UK is a leading supplier of specialist helicopter services to the offshore energy sector. We are seeking expressions of interest from experienced SAR Technical Crew to fulfil the roles of Winch Operator and Winch Paramedic.
The following qualifications and experience are preferred:
• Hold a valid UK SAR Tech Crew Attestation in accordance with CAP999
• Comply with all requirements of CAP999
• Minimum Class 2 medical
• Minimum 500hr in a similar SAR environment
• ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 4 or higher
• HCPC registered Paramedic for the Winch Paramedic role (essential)
• Hold the right to work in UK (essential)
• Ability to obtain a PVG and a basic Disclosure Scotland Certificate (essential)
Offshore Helicopter Services UK offer excellent levels of compensation and benefits, including a fixed roster pattern on an equal time principle.
Applications should be submitted via email to [Email removed. See source link below. /Admin] with a paragraph enclosed detailing your reason for applying within a cover letter and a detailed CV.