Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Company: Custom Helicopters Ltd.
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Posted: 18 hours ago
Aircraft Maintenance Engineers
What you need, when you need it! We are looking for Aircraft Maintenance Engineers to join our team in our Maintenance department. Custom Helicopters Ltd. provides helicopter support to clients for various applications, while providing high-quality services with a commitment to safety, quality, and value.
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be responsible for conducting inspections, troubleshooting problems, maintaining, and making repairs and upgrades to aircraft to ensure proper and safe operation. You will have an in-depth working knowledge of aircraft and their associated sub-systems and carefully follow Transport Canada regulations and Commercial Air Service Standards (CASS). As the ideal candidate, you work well under pressure and possesses excellent time management skills, while adhering to workplace safety policies and regulations.
Preference given to those with the following aircraft experience: S76, Bell 206B, 206L, 407, 205, AS350-B2/B3 & AS332-L2.
- Hold a valid Transport Canada Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Licence with an M1 or M2 rating.
- Ability to lift and carry tools, supplies, materials, and equipment, including the operation of hand, air, and power tools from floor to above shoulders; stand on concrete and asphalt for extended periods of time; bend, stoop, kneel, and climb to perform various tasks; and climb ladders and scaffolding to access parts of aircraft.
- High level of accountability with strong communication, analytical thinking, organizational, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments in a fast-paced and safety sensitive environment.
- Ability to travel, both domestic and international, on short notice.
The successful candidates must live in Canada and provide a satisfactory Criminal Record Check and have a valid Driver’s License and Passport. Verification of full vaccination against COVID-19 may be required. Must provide own tools.
Custom Helicopters Ltd. promotes a highly skilled workforce built on mutual respect, supporting personal and professional growth. We offer a competitive salary, along with a comprehensive employee benefit and Pension Plan, and Employee Share Purchase Plan.
Submit your resume to Human Resources at [Email removed. See source link below. /Admin]. Quote Job Reference: AME-23, Aircraft Maintenance Engineers.