Bell Helicopter Mechanic- Full Time, Day Shift – Atlanta, GA (KPDK)
Helicopters Inc. •
Chamblee, Georgia, USA
Helicopters Inc. is a leading helicopter operator in the United States across multiple industry segments. We operate aircraft in more than 30 metropolitan areas around the country, using a fleet of Bell 206/407/505 series aircraft. We have an opening for an 3-5 year experienced A&P mechanic at our Atlanta, GA (KPDK) repair station. Primary job responsibilities include:
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled helicopter maintenance.
- Ensure that our helicopters are properly maintained in accordance with FAA aircraft requirements.
Full-Time, Day Shift position. Helicopters Inc. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package, including United Health Care Plans, an ESOP Company and time off with pay. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- FAA A&P license required.
- Bell Experience preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience with rotary-wing aircraft maintenance preferred.
- Ability to travel if needed.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
5000 Omega Drive
Cahokia, Illinois 62206 USA
Helicopters Inc. is a leading helicopter operator in the United States across multiple industry segments. We operate aircraft in more than 30 metropolitan areas around the country, using a fleet of Bell 206/407 series aircraft.
Please mention JSfi…
Medical and 401K
Employee Stock Ownership Program ESOP
Bell, Airbus Helicopters,
206B, 206L, 407, 505 & AS350,