Helicopter A&P Mechanic
Westwind Helicopters, Inc •
Santa Fe, Texas, USA
Helicopter A&P Mechanic with IA Rating
- Must have strong leadership skills and be able to perform work assigned, including but not limited to the repair, alterations, servicing, and performance of routine maintenance as well as non-routine maintenance on aircraft.
- Perform work as outlined on the applicable work forms, in accordance with the manufacturer’s maintenance manuals as well as the company approved maintenance program.
- Sign for accomplishment of work on applicable forms and/or records and be responsible for the work performed.
- Perform work while under the supervision of other employees as required.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ensure that all labor and materials used are allocated to the proper work assignments.
- Must read and learn the procedures of company General Maintenance Manual, the Operations Specifications, the General Operations Manual, and the provisions of 14 CFR 135, and other applicable regulations necessary for the performance of his duties.
- A&P Certification with IA Certification and Factory Schools preferred.
- Minimum 2 yrs. experience working on Bell 206, Bell 407 and Sikorsky S76 airframes.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Westwind Helicopters, Inc
8426 FM 2004
Santa Fe, Texas 77510 USA
Westwind Helicopters, Inc., is an On Demand Part 135 Operator with years of experience operating both on and offshore in Texas, Louisiana, and the Gulf of Mexico.
We operate a fleet of Bell 206L, Bell 407, and S76 helicopters in a variety of operations….
Westwind offers both its’ employees and their families a complete and competitive benefits package which includes:
• Employer provided Health, Vision,
and Dental Insurance,
• Life Insurance
• Holiday Pay
• Long- and Short-Term Disability Insurance,
• Paid Time Off
• Flight time bonus
• Simple IRA 3% match.
Bell Helicopters, Sikorsky Helicopters
BH206 B, BH206 L4, BH407, SK76