Helicopter Pilot with a CFII
Prestige Helicopters, Inc. •
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Prestige Helicopters, Atlanta’s longest-running Robinson helicopter operator, is seeking a skilled and experienced Helicopter Pilot with a CFII (Certified Flight Instructor Instrument) rating. With over 35 years of expertise in the helicopter industry, we specialize in flight training, scenic tours, special events, and charters. As a family-owned and operated business, we prioritize a comfortable, positive, and professional working environment. The successful candidate will join our dynamic team and play a key role in delivering exceptional flight experiences to our clients.
- Conduct flight operations in Robinson helicopters, ensuring the highest standards of safety and professionalism.
- Provide flight instruction to students pursuing their Private Pilot, Commercial Pilot, and Instrument Rating certificates.
- Conduct instrument flight training and maintain proficiency as a CFII.
- Deliver scenic tours to customers, offering a memorable and enjoyable experience.
- Perform pre-flight and post-flight inspections, ensuring the aircraft’s airworthiness and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with the flight operations team to coordinate flight schedules, manage bookings, and maintain accurate records.
- Participate in safety meetings and actively contribute to the company’s safety culture.
- Assist in the maintenance of company aircraft, as needed.
- Maintain knowledge of current aviation regulations, industry trends, and best practices.
- Valid FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate with Rotorcraft-Helicopter rating.
- Certified Flight Instructor Instrument (CFII) rating.
- Excellent understanding of helicopter flight operations and associated systems.
- Strong knowledge of aviation regulations, safety protocols, and best practices.
- Exceptional piloting skills, including instrument flight proficiency.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with students, passengers, and team members.
- Customer-focused mindset with the ability to provide exceptional service and create memorable experiences.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible work schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and the capacity to make sound decisions under pressure.
- Attention to detail and commitment to maintaining the highest standards of safety.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Competitive pay rate of $35 per hour. plus tips and after hours fees ($100 per flight after 9:00pm)
- Paid for a half hour of flight time even when flying shorter tours.
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development.
- Work in a comfortable, positive, and professional environment.
- Join a family-owned and operated business with a strong reputation in the industry.
- Contribute to a team-oriented atmosphere that values collaboration and excellence.
- Gain experience in a diverse range of flight operations, including flight training, scenic tours, special events, and charters
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Prestige Helicopters, Inc.
3150 Corsair Drive
Atlanta, Georgia 30341 USA
With over 35 years in the helicopter industry. We are Atlanta longest running Robinson helicopter operator. Our business is primarily focused on Flight training, scenic tours, special events and charters. We are family owned and operated and pride ourselves…
Authorized Robinson Service Center
R22, R44 and R66