Commercial Pilot, CFI, and CFII
Costa Mesa, California, USA
We are located at the John Wayne Airport, Orange County, CA.
HeliStream seeks skilled, motivated Flight Instructors to join our team. Pilots must have an FAA Commercial Pilot or Airline Transport Pilot Certificate with Rotorcraft-Helicopter ratings and a Flight Instructor Certificate. Instructors must hold an SFAR 73 (b) (5) instructor endorsement in the Robinson model R22.
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(K) Profit Sharing Plan.
Helistream has a culture of excellence that provides its customers with the highest level of safety, training, and service; we are looking for team members with impeccable character and a dedicated work ethic.
Job Type: Full-time.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Costa Mesa, CA 92626: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Commercial rotorcraft helicopter certificate
- Current 1st or 2nd class medical
- Instrument Rating
- Flight Instructor certificate
- Current driver license with a clean driving record
- 500 hours RW PIC
- Certified Flight Instructor with instrument rating
- R44 experience
- Previous Part 135 experience
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
3000 Airway Ave. Suite 350
John Wayne Airport
Costa Mesa, California . USA
For the past 40 years HeliStream has operated helicopters in a wide variety of utility applications and is a premier utility helicopter company specializing in Utility/Power-line Construction, Personnel Transport and Firefighting. HeliStream operates…
401(K) with Employer Matching Employee Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
Vacation and Sick Leave Pay
Sikorsky, Bell, Eurocopter, MD, Robinson
UH-60, Bell 212, B205A1, AS350, EC120, EC135, MD500, R66, R44, R22