[EDIT 10 August 2023: Added a new source link. /Admin]
[EDIT 10 July 2023: Added a new source link. /Admin]
PILOTS – CAIRNS
Posted 23 May 2023 in Australia, Rotary Wing, CPL
Pilots – Cairns
Nautilus Aviation has been providing high quality, safe and reliable aviation services for over 25 years throughout Australia. Our services include search and rescue, aerial firefighting, disaster relief, specialised aerial work, tourism, corporate charter and flight training.
We operate one of the largest and diverse fleets of helicopters in the country to provide aircraft solutions that best fit the needs of our customers. Our fleet includes the B412, BK117, H130T2, H125, B505, B407, B206B/L and R44.Our team is comprised of committed professionals with a drive to provide excellence in our services.
We require pilots for our Cairns base in QLD for charter operations with an immediate start.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- Right to live and work in Australia
- CASA CPL (H)
- CASA Class 1 Medical
- 2000 hours minimum Helicopter Pilot Total Time
- 1500 hours minimum Helicopter Pilot in Command Time
- 500 hours minimum Helicopter Pilot in Command Time Turbine
- 250 hours minimum Helicopter Pilot Time on type (B206/B206L/B407)
- Low Level Rating
- Sling Rating
- Dangerous Goods Awareness Course
- Proficient knowledge of Australian aviation legislation
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Drivers License (manual)
- Nil accident history
The following will also be highly regarded:
- B505/B407/H125/H130/R44 experience.
Remuneration will be by negotiation.
How to apply:
If you would like to be part of our team, forward a current resume and covering letter that addresses the role’s essential criteria “LINE PILOT – Cairns ” via the link below.
Closing date 6th June 2023.
Nautilus Aviation values diversity in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
All employees must comply with the Nautilus Aviation Drug and Alcohol Management Plan (DAMP) as required by CASA and may be subject to random workplace testing.
Criminal Record and Working With Children Checks may also apply.