UK Safety & Compliance Manager Part 145/CAMO
As the UK Safety & Compliance Manager for the 145/CAMO you will work in close co-operation with the UK AOC Safety & Compliance Monitoring Manager.
For the UK 145/CAMO approval you are required to:
· Establish and implement the annual audit schedule and the day-to-day management of the NHV UK Part 145 Maintenance Organisation and Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation Compliance Monitoring Systems.
· Lead the implementation and maintenance of the safety management system, fostering an organizational culture for effective safety management hazard identification, risk management and safety occurrence reporting in the areas of Continuing Airworthiness Management.
· Be acceptable to the UK CAA. (Via Forms SRG 1769 and 1705)
For this role you will be based in Aberdeen or Norwich, UK. Frequent travel within the UK will be required.
• Monitoring and surveillance of all 145/CAMO management activities as required by UK Regulations, the Organisation’s MOE, CAME, Safety Management Manual and Compliance Monitoring Manual (SMM & CMM).
• Manage all internal and external UK 145/CAMO related audit activities and findings in co-ordination with the relevant Nominated Post Holders and the UK AOC Safety & Compliance Monitoring Manager.
• Monitor the implementation of corrective actions plans and conduct any required follow-up to ensure compliance.
• Monitor that all contracted and sub-contracted airworthiness activities are carried out in compliance with the relevant contracts.
• Provide regular reports on the status of the Compliance Monitoring system to the Accountable Manager.
• Share responsibility for issue and amendment of the UK CMM with the UK AOC Safety & Compliance Monitoring Manager.
• Liaise with the UK CAA on matters of Compliance.
• Produce relevant feedback for Part M and Part 145 Continuation Training.
• Jointly manage the UK Safety & Compliance Monitoring Officers with the UK AOC Safety & Compliance Monitoring Manager and liaise with NHV Group Safety and Compliance Dept regarding the pool audit team.
• Undertakes projects to develop the Compliance Monitoring system.
• Share responsibility for the issue and amendment of the UK SMM with the UK AOC Safety & Compliance Monitoring Manager.
• Undertakes projects to develop the SMS.
• Manage and/or assist with safety investigations as required.
• Facilitate hazard identification, risk analysis and management and monitor the implementation of actions taken to mitigate risks.
• Co-ordinate the regulatory authority’s Mandatory Occurrence Reporting (MOR) scheme and the Internal Occurrence Reports.
• Liaise with the UK CAA on matters of Safety Management.
• Support provision of Safety Training.
• Undertake and support Safety Promotion.
• Establish and implement the Safety Assurance program.
• Provide reports on the status of the Safety Management System to the Safety Review Board.
• Maintain familiarity with all aspects of NHV activities and its personnel.
• Engineering degree preferably in an aviation domain or hold/have held Part 66 License.
• Previous experience in a Safety & Compliance Monitoring Management role is required.
• Practical experience and expertise in the application of aviation safety standards and safe operating practices.
• Good knowledge of ICAO standards, European and UK regulatory requirements for the provision of safety management.
• Practical experience and expertise in safety investigation techniques and root cause methodologies.
• Good knowledge of Human factors and human performance limitation in aviation.
• You embrace the diversity in the company (culture, gender, different countries, …)
• Can demonstrate interpersonal, influencing and leadership.
• Willing to travel.
• ICT literate: very good knowledge of MS Office.
• English (speaking-writing): professional level.
• Any additional language (e.g. French, Dutch) is a plus.
• Proficient in data management and analytical problem solving.
• Knowledge of and or experience of HFACS would be an advantage.
Source: Vacancy UK Safety & Compliance Manager Part 145/CAMO – UK Safety & Compliance Manager Part 145/CAMO – https://careers.nhv.be/