AS332 L2 Touring Captains VFR
HEVILIFT is a leading aviation charter service operating in both Australia and Papua New Guinea, currently seeking expressions of interest for experienced AS332 L2 touring Captains Papua New Guinea on 28/28 or 42/42 days. Travel, internet, and full lodging will be provided whilst on shift. Salaried position.
AS332 L2 Captains
- Minimum 4000 hours TT
- 500 hours ME / multi crew
- 300 hours on type PIC vertical reference longline
- Lead a team to manage lifting projects in field operations and conduct precision placement of loads.
- Have the ability to operate in austere tropical mountain environments.
- Be able to safely operate vertical reference with a 200ft longline.
- Good command in English written and verbal communication.
- Previous AS332 instructing experience an advantage.
- Bell medium experience an asset.
Candidates must hold existing ATPLH or restricted ATPLH and have previous utility, and mountain experience. Candidates must be accident free in the last three years, operate to a high safety culture.
Visa sponsorship will be supported for successful applicants outside Papua New Guinea.
Interested applicants please send your PDF format application documents with salary expectation and AS332 Captain in the title to moc.tfiliveh@rh
We appreciate your applications and regret that we can only notify short-listed candidates.