SUNFLOWER AVIATION MAINTENANCE ORGANISATION
Sunflower Aviation Maintenance Organisation is based at Nadi Airport and is responsible for maintaining Company and customer aircraft fleet including Rating on AS355 and R44 helicopters and C172, C152, C208B, PA31, GA8 and BE76 fixed wing aircraft.
The Maintenance Organisation is certified by Robinson Helicopter Company as a Service Centre for R22 and R44 Helicopters.
The Joyce Aviation Group is actively seeking Expressions of Interest in filling the position of Chief Engineer for the Maintenance Organisation ANR145C.
The position reports directly to the Accountable Manager and interfaces with other senior company management within the Joyce Aviation Group.
What you need:
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience as a senior management position in an established ANR 145C aircraft maintenance facility.
- Ability to effectively manage the Sunflower Aviation Maintenance Organisation.
- Ensure that all maintenance activity is in compliance with relevant regulatory requirements and best practices.
- Holder of a valid LAME Licence with Ratings on the R44, AS355 and Cessna 208. Other ratings on types maintained under the 145C will be highly regarded.
- Robinson Helicopter Factory Maintenance Course would be an advantage.
- Strong organisational, management and analytical skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees within the Company.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and people skills.
- Ability to organize project goals, elements and requirements into coherent programs and engineering conclusions and recommends actions based on studies performed.
- Ability to set priorities and respond to changes in situations and environments.
- Ability to ensure that all duties are performed in accordance with all regulatory and safety requirements.
- Ability to work to deadlines and co-ordinate concurrent assignments.
- Ability to prepare reports, results of studies and recommendations in graphic, written and oral form.
- Carry out duties and responsibilities in conformance to the Sunflower Maintenance Organisation Exposition.
An attractive salary package will be offered commensurate with qualifications and experience.
JAG is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
How to Apply:
Send your CV and application to:
Applications close 30 November 2023.