Director of Maintenance
El Aero Services, LLC •
Elko, Nevada, USA
Position Type: Permanent
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing and or supervising scheduled maintenance on company and third-party rotorcraft and fixed wing aircraft. Accountable to the company President.
- Maintaining the Repair Station in accordance with company policies and procedures, and Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Avionic experience trouble shooting, repairing, and performing modifications.
- Bell Helicopter training performing component overhauls and / or vibration analysis highly desired.
- Ability to communicate well verbally, in writing, and representing the Repair Station positively to current and potential customers.
- Perform the normal work schedule of Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm., 40 hours per week.
- Occasional overtime and travel may be required to support our two bases.
- Duties may also include other tasks assigned to support the operation of the company’s flight department.
- Train and oversee the training of apprentices.
- Current and valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant licenses. Inspection Authority is a plus.
- Minimum of five years experience working as a licensed A&P Mechanic, both on fixed wing and rotorcraft.
- Rotorcraft experience must include 3 of the last 6 years on Bell 206, 407, or military equivalent.
- Verifiable current, or previous aviation management experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and provide a five-year background verification at time of application.
- Basic computer skills, familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
Must be able to perform the essential duties, to include, but not limited to, extended standing or sitting, climbing, crawling, working atop helicopters, and frequent bending, stretching, and lifting up to 75 lbs, repeatedly, above the level of the head.
Will have current experience with Bell Helicopter model 206 and/or similar, Cessna 172/206/210. Current documented General Aviation experience including Annual /100 hour, progressive inspections, oil changes, structural repairs, engine changes, and modifications on company and privately owned aircraft.
Must have managerial experience in a part 145 Repair Station environment, such as Accountable Manager, Chief Inspector, Maintenance Supervisor, or related. Experience in similar position within a part 135 operation desirable.
Experienced performing and documenting aircraft modifications utilizing STC’s, Engineering Orders, and the Field Approval process.
Infrequent / Occasional
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
El Aero Services, LLC
815 Murray Way
Elko, Nevada 89801 USA
Surrounded by the majestic Great Basin, and sitting in the center of two of the most scenic and historic areas in the country, El Aero Services. LLC. offers everything including charter services, flight instruction, aircraft rental, aircraft maintena…
Competitive Salary, Group Medical, vacation,paid holidays
206 BIII, 206L -4TR
210, 206, 172