EASA PART 66 DUAL RATED B1.3 AND B2 ENGINEER WITH AN EC135 LICENSE
Gulf Med Aviation Services Limited is actively seeking one EASA Part 66 dual rated B1.3 and B2 Engineer with an EC135 license endorsement to join our dynamic team in Accra, Ghana.
We offer full-time, permanent position to successful candidates who meet the following mandatory qualifications and experience requirements:
• EC135 Type rating with Turbomeca Arrius 2B endorsement
• Minimum 5 years of holding a valid license
• Ideally, the EC135 type rating should be held for at least 2 years
• Demonstrated currency of 6 months in the last two years, supported by logbook entries and a company experience letter
• Proficiency in the English language
In addition, please ensure to include the following documents with your application:
• Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate
• Copy of a valid passport with unrestricted travel
If you have the skills and qualifications required for this full-time, permanent position based in Accra, Ghana, and you are ready to join our Maintenance Team, we encourage you to apply by completing the form provided below.