LUH Instructor Pilot
Berry Aviation •
Kwajalein, Marshall Islands, Marshall Islands
Position Type: Permanent
Purpose of the job:
Berry Aviation, Inc. operates a fleet of two SA-227C Metroliners and 4 Army LUH Helicopters in support of the Ronald Reagan Ballistic Missile Defense Test Site located in Kwajalein Atoll, Republic of the Marshall Islands approximately 2,200 miles southwest of Hawaii. This position manages and administers Berry Aviations Aircrew Training Program for the LUH Helicopters per AR 95-20.
Specifically, this role will:
- Transport contractors and military personnel via LUH helicopter to and from outer islands in support of the day to day operations and mission requirements,
- Plans, organizes and directs an aircrew training program to ensure that qualified pilots conduct missions in a safe, timely and efficient manner in compliance with applicable Army and Contractual regulations and procedures
- Pilot our LUHs for radar support personnel and others to the island of Roi-Namur (50nm north) on a day to day basis.
Working in the Marshall Islands include:
SAVE MONEY! US Federal tax-free income, no rent, no utility bills, no cable bill, no cell bills, no car payment, meals provided, small town America atmosphere, no cars (ride bikes everywhere), golfing, diving, snorkeling, fishing, pristine warm south pacific waters, sailing, beaching, swimming, craft shop. Annual Airline ticket cash benefit. Medical, dental, life insurance, 401k.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- US Army LUH Instructor Pilot Course Graduate
- FAA Second Class Medical
- Successful completion of FAA Background Check
- Successfully Pass Pre-Employment Medical Examination
- Successfully Pass Security Background Checks
- Passport Required
- Commercial Instrument Rotorcraft-Helicopter
Preferred Additional Requirements:
- Minimum 1500 hours Total
- Minimum 1000 hours as PIC
- Minimum 300 PIC hours is similar type aircraft
- US Army ALSE Course Graduate
- US Army Instrument Examiner
- Aviation safety experience and/or courses
Physical requirements of the job:
Incumbent is required to: be able to lift a minimum of 50 Lbs., perform aircraft piloting duties for up to 10 hours a day, be exposed to a wide variety of weather conditions while working outside including but not limited to extreme heat, cold and adverse weather conditions.
Berry Aviation, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. All conditions and privileges of employment are administered to all employees without discrimination or harassment because of race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, special disabled veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. The Company will comply fully with all applicable state or local fair employment laws that forbid discrimination or harassment on the basis of other protected characteristics.
All new employees will be required to verify employment eligibility in accordance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act. Berry Aviation participates in E-Verify.
For additional information:
Click here http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf to view the EEO is the Law poster.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf to view the EEO is the Law supplemental poster.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
1807 Airport Drive
San Marcos, Texas 78666 USA
Berry Aviation, Inc. is a trusted leader in private aviation, with a portfolio of services that includes Government, Scheduled and On-Demand Freight, Maintenance, and FBO operations. Services are provided with the utmost security and safety measures.
Competitive salary and benefit package.
Embraer EMB-120-ER Brasilia (FW) M7 Aerospace SA-227-AC Metro III (FW)
DE Havilland Canada DHC-8-200 Dash 8 (FW)
Viking Air Limited DHC-6-300 Twin Otter (FW)
EADS UH-72A Lakota (RW) (GOCO)
Mi-8T Model (RW)