VIP Charter Pilot – Airbus & Leonardo Helicopters
Sweet Helicopters •
Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
Position Type: Permanent
Sweet Helicopters is seeking a VIP Charter Pilot to join our growing team! Do you have a passion for rotorcraft, a commitment to safety, and a desire to give VIP charter customers the outstanding experience they expect with every flight? Then this amazing opportunity may be for you!
Sweet Helicopters maintains a fleet of modern, top-of-the-line helicopters, providing professional charter service, maintenance service, and flight instruction. We are proud to call the vibrant, award-winning city of Fort Wayne, Indiana home, but our service area extends across the Great Lakes area and beyond. Through a partnership with Parkview Health’s network of hospitals, Sweet Helicopters provides life-saving air ambulance services to the people of northeast Indiana, northwest Ohio, and southwest Michigan. We also proudly serve as the official helicopter charter partner for the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, home to the “Greatest Spectacle in Racing.”
Owner Chuck Surack, an avid pilot himself, helps foster a dynamic, team-oriented work environment based on the same business philosophy that allowed him to grow Sweetwater into the largest online music store in the United States; “always do the right thing.” For our team members, that means offering competitive pay and a full benefits package. Our culture is focused on continual improvement with professionalism and safety as the top priorities.
If this role sounds like a fit for you and your background, apply today!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The VIP Charter Pilot will be responsible as the Pilot-in-Command on all flights to ensure that safety is the number one priority and perform all related duties as PIC in a professional, efficient, and cordial manner
- Ensures adherence to the duties and responsibilities outlined in the General Operations Manual and RFM
- Must be available to be scheduled Sunday through Saturday up to 16 days per month minimum
- Will report to the Chief Pilot for duty assignments and training
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Total Time: 2,500 hours
- PIC Total Time: 1,100
- Instrument: 100 hours
- Turbine: 200 hours preferred, but not required
- Must have a current Second-Class FAA Medical Certificate
- Must have a Valid US Passport
- Must have no incidents, accidents, or FAA violations within the past 5 years
- Must live or be willing to relocate within a 2-hour driving radius of Fort Wayne International Airport
- Part 135 experience preferred
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and FAA drug test
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
7100 West Jefferson Blvd.
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46804 USA
Aviation is more than a hobby or career — it’s a lifestyle propelled by passion. At Sweet Aviation and Sweet Helicopters, we work hard to help every one of our customers cultivate this shared passion with our professional team of aviation experts. Located…
We offer a full and competitive benefits package including family medical and dental insurance, life insurance 401k, paid vacation and holidays, and more. Relocation assistance available.
Airbus, Agusta, Pilatus PC-12, Cirrus SR, Cirrus SF, Honeywell Primus Avionics, Airbus, AgustaWestland,
EC130 / AS350 / EC120, A109S, AW169, AS365N2