Helicopter Pilot AW109
Company: Mavi Air
Location: Bodrum, Muğla, Turkey
Posted: 8 hours ago
Type: Mid-Senior level
Mavi Air is a helicopter operator based in Bodrum, Turkey, owned by Vivaah Havacilik Ve Organizasyon Hizmetleri Limited Sirketi. We provide helicopter charter services primarily for tourism, charters, and intercity transfers.
This is a contract role for a Captain Agusta 109 helicopter pilot, located at our headquarters in Bodrum. The Captain will be responsible for flying the Agusta 109 helicopter and ensuring a safe and efficient flight operation. The Captain will work with the flight team and ground crew to provide high-quality service to our clients.
- Holder of EASA ATPL (H) or Turkiye license.
- Holder of an Instrument flight rating IR (H)
- Type rating on AW 109 is a must
- Minimum of 3,000 hrs of helicopter flight time, including 1,500 hours of Agusta 109 flying experience with a minimum of 500 hrs PIC.
- Valid Class 1 Medical certificate
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Valid Medical Class 1
- Excellent problem-solving, decision-making, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of flight regulations, navigation, and safety procedures
- Experience with international flight regulations and procedures is a plus
- ICAO English profeciency Min. level 4