Company: Toll Group
Posted: 1 hour ago
Bankstown, Sydney NSW
Aerospace Engineering (Engineering)
Toll Helicopters is an experienced provider of specialised mission-critical helicopter services and training for Government, Defence and the civil sector. With extensive experience in operations, training and helicopter maintenance, our staff are some of the most highly experienced and well-trained aviation professionals in the country.
Toll operates the Toll Ambulance Rescue Helicopter Service on behalf of NSW Health for the NSW and ACT communities.
This position is responsible for Maintenance and Engineering of Toll Helicopters. Ensuring their safety and reliability while meeting the needs of the Toll Helicopters Operator, Maintenance Organisation, CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Authority) or other regulators and our customers.
This role is based in Bankstown, NSW. While supporting other locations such as, but not limited to Canberra, Orange, and Wollongong bases.
As a B2 Licenced Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Execution of maintenance tasks and reviewing risks prior to commencing work.
- Conducting scheduled maintenance activities on allocated aircraft in a safe and compliant manner to ensure maximum availability.
- Coordinating, supervising /conducting trouble shooting and rectification actions for unscheduled maintenance requirements in a safe and compliant manner to ensure minimum downtime of aircraft.
- Focus on safe execution of maintenance activities, while maximizing aircraft availability and ensuring a safe workspace for all employees and visitors to maintenance and engineering facilities.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Completed Avionics trade and hold current CASR Part 66 AW139 B2 Type rating.
- Completed MEA40618 – Certificate IV in Aeroskills (Avionics) or equivalent.
- Extensive experience with the AW139 or other medium helicopters.
- High level of trade aptitude.
- Extensive industry experience.
- Experience maintaining medium helicopters.
- Experience in general aircraft maintenance practices.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the Civil Aviation Regulations.
We are committed to providing a safe, diverse, satisfying and fulfilling workplace for all of our people. We value integrity, trust, teamwork and being open and transparent.
We believe that people perform best when they are empowered, accountable and recognized. We are passionately committed to supporting our people in their career aspirations.
If you feel you meet the requirements stated above, and the role is of interest, please apply via the link below.
- With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 20,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
- Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
- To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com/careers
To be considered, you must be entitled to work in the specified country and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical assessment