[Application deadline is 30 November 2023. /Admin]
Licenced Aircraft Maintenance Engineer – Broome
- Broome, Western Australia
- Full time, permanent position
- FIFO or LOS
PHI is a global leader in helicopter services. In the Asia Pacific (APAC) region, PHI takes on some of the most challenging assignments in aviation to deliver high quality helicopter support for energy customers and search and rescue authorities.
We are one of the safest helicopter operators anywhere in the world, as every flight we take is guided by our core values of Safe, Efficient, Quality, Service.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a LAME to join our dynamic and growing team. If you are a qualified and experienced LAME, we want to hear from you.
As a LAME, you will be responsible for the overall maintenance and serviceability of all related systems fitted to the aircrafts that are stationed at the Broome base.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager – Australia, you will play a pivotal role in the success of maintaining a safe and efficient workplace environment and providing great quality service to PHI’s Stakeholders.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Demonstrate competency in ensuring Company aircraft airworthiness.
- Function safely in the hangar / line environment.
- Communicate effectively with aircrew and others.
- Provide specialist technical knowledge regarding aircraft systems.
- Maintain and protect the aircraft.
- Assess / accommodate in aircraft and slung cargo.
- Marshall, monitor and manage passengers.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Experience in all aspects of line maintenance and defect rectification.
- Experience working on dual pilot twin engine helicopters.
- Hold a CASA B1.3 or B2 licence.
- S92 type rated (preferred).
- AW139 type rated (desirable).
By joining our team, you will work in a rewarding and professional environment, with a diverse team of people sharing ideas and experiences.
We offer an employee benefits package and access to a comprehensive wellbeing platform.
If this position sounds right for you, please register through our PHI Career Centre and follow the steps to complete an application. If you have any questions about this position, please contact: [See source link below. /Admin].
Applications close 30th November 2023. PHI reserves the right to commence shortlisting and remove the job advertisement prior to this date.
Job no: KHAM35317
Location: Broome, Western Australia
Closing Date: Thursday, 30 November 2023