Turbine Helicopter Pilot
Company: Whitsunday Air Services
Posted: 7 hours ago
Hamilton Island, Northern QLD
Government – State (Government & Defence)
Job Title: Turbine Helicopter Pilot
About the company:
Whitsunday Air Services is a Helicopter, Seaplane and Fixed Wing aircraft tour and transfer operator servicing the Whitsundays, Great Barrier Reef and Hamilton Island Area. We provide luxury tours such as scenic flights, helicopter transfers, reef cruises and snorkeling tours including our exclusive offering, the world famous “Journey to The Heart”.
About the role:
We are now seeking an experienced full-time Turbine Helicopter Pilot to complete a fixed term three month contract, commencing on 1st December 2023. The candidate would be required to reside on Hamilton Island and report to the Deputy Chief Pilot,
The primary responsibilities of this role will be to provide safe, professional and compliant line pilot operations as perthe company operations manual, company SOPs, Aircraft flight manual, AIP, ERSA and the CASA Rules & Regulations.
The minimum requirements of the role are as follows:
- 1000 hours PIC Helicopter
- 10 hours PIC AS350/H125
- 10 hours PIC EC130/H130
- Current HUET Course
- Current DG
- Current ASIC
- Current DAMP test.
- Australian Citizen or permanent resident.
- A satisfactory target score in a Pre-Employment Compass Pilot Aptitude Test
- Over water and float experience.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have a hospitality/tourism and or customer service background.
What’s in it for you:
- Access to salary sacrifice options
- The chance to join a friendly, tight knit team
- Generous staff discounts
- The chance to work and live in the beautiful Whitsundays
Only applicants who meet the minimum requirements can be considered for this role. If you are interested, please apply now and send a copy of your Cover Letter and Resume. Please note that in the event of a high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.