Sr Avionics- Helicopter
PDS Defense, Inc. •
Columbus, Mississippi, USA
Position Type: Contractor
- Maintain close working relationship with assigned lead person with regard to schedules, priorities, availability of parts, supplies and tools, and special instructions as required.
- Perform work from blueprints, sketches, vendor and service manuals, and other source data to obtain dimensions, locations, alignment, tolerances and other specification requirements.
- Use a variety of standard and specialized hand tools, power equipment, measuring devices and test equipment in completing work assignments.
- Assure that completed work complies with FAA regulations, customer requirements, and company specifications.
- Minimum of six (6) years of experience working on avionics in aircraft, preferably rotorcraft.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, sketches and diagrams, and apply standard shop practices in the fabrication and repair modifications of aircraft structures and repairs.
- Current A&P license is a plus
PDS Defense, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call 1-[Phone number removed. See source link below. /Admin] to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Defense, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Defense, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Defense, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
PDS Defense, Inc.
300 E John Carpenter Fwy
Irving, Texas 75062 USA
PDS Defense specializes in finding the best talent for our customers, either on a contract or direct-hire basis. We post hundreds of new positions each week, nationwide. If you are interested in working in the Staffing Industry, you can search our in…