HEMS Co-pilot – Castilla y León
This is your chance!
At Avincis we manage air emergency medical services (HEMS), aerial search and rescue (SAR) and aerial firefighting operations (LCI), among others.
We are currently looking for a HEMS Co-pilot in Castilla y León.
Would you like to join our team?
– ATPL(H) licence. Candidates with a CPL (H) licence shall be valid provided they provide the ATPL(H) Certificate of Completion or those CPL (H) with an EC135/IR/MP type rating endorsement.
– Language proficiency in English and Spanish, minimum level 4.
– A valid Class I medical examination.
– 500 hours of helicopter flight time.
– IR (H) in force or expired less than 7 years.
– EC135 qualified.
– PBN course certificate.
If you are interested, don’t hesitate, send us your CV and your aeronautical documentation to moc.sicniva@airebi_tnemtiurcer