Helicopter Technicians H135 and/or H145 EASA Part 66 licence
Company: Heliswiss Ibérica, SA
Location: Sabadell, Catalonia, Spain
Posted: 4 hours ago
Type: Entry level
Heliswiss Ibérica is a company that specializes in helicopters , engines and components maintenance services, backed by over forty years of industry experience and an extensive portfolio of national and international projects. It has a highly experienced technical team, with facilities designed specifically for this activity and a large stock of spare parts and special tools. It also offers personalized purchase and sale as well as leasing services, providing customers with an end-to-end service that adapts to every specific need.
Over forty years of experience and a consolidated management team have made Heliswiss Ibérica into the Spanish leader in private helicopter maintenance and aeronautical painting services and one of the most prestigious European suppliers, the result of providing quality end-to-end solutions and a service that both ensures safety while adapting to the needs of each customer.
We are opening a hiring process for the next position in different locations:
- B1.3 Maintenance Technician with EASA Part 66 License and Type Rating H135(EC135) Rating
- B1.3 Maintenance Technician with EASA Part 66 License and Type Rating H145(EC145 C2,D2 and D3)
- Varios Locations in Spain and abroad
Functions to be performed:
- Support Airbus Helicopter H135 and H145 Maintenance Service
- Airbus Helicopters H135/EC135 or/and H145(EC145 C2, D2, D3) models type rating – mandatory condition
- Good level of English required.
- Experience in helicopter maintenance.
- Ability to work in a team
- Social benefits
- Immediate onboarding
- Possibility of accommodation by company
- Salary according to the candidate’s profile