Avionics Technician – M-F Schedule
HENSOLDT Avionics USA LLC •
Sarasota, Florida, USA
Position Type: Permanent
Hensoldt Avionics USA manufactures and distributes avionics certified up to design assurance level C. With more than 5000 systems flying, customers like Airbus Helicopters, Sikorsky Aircraft Company, Leonardo Helicopters, Bell Helicopters, and many system integrators depend on our Mission Managements Systems to meet requirements.
As the Repair Station Technician, you will be responsible for all aspects of our Part 145 Repair Station. Your primary responsibilities will be inspecting, repairing, testing, and returning to service products sent by our customers in need of repair.
Additional responsibilities include receiving, inspecting, and shipping of deliverable products to customers.
You will receive training specific to the repair of our products and receive a Certified Repairman Certificate.
- Medical, dental, and vision subsidized at 100%
- Retirement plan with company match up to 3% of your salary
- Three (3) weeks Paid Time Off Annually
- Life insurance
Work week is Monday through Friday. Normal business hours.
- Minimum two (2) years experience installing or repairing avionics in aircraft.
- Completion of an Avionics or Avionics Technician Program
- Airframe and Powerplant Certificate
- Ability to travel to Germany once per year for training as necessary
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
HENSOLDT Avionics USA LLC
2480 Fruitville Road
Sarasota, Florida 34237 USA
Manufacturer and distributor of certified avionics equipment. The optimal protection of your valuable data. We, Thinking Objects, offer comprehensive security solutions from a single source so that you can concentrate on your core business.
Medical through UnitedHealthcare Dental
Simple IRA with company match
Three weeks Paid Time Off
EuroNav 6 EuroNav 7