B1 (LAME) Licensed Aircraft Maint. Engineer or (AME) with helicopter experience
Company: Nationwide Aerospace
Posted: 3 hours ago
Newcastle, Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter NSW
Aerospace Engineering (Engineering)
Nationwide Aerospace is currently recruiting for a full-time LAME or AME to join our dedicated small team centrally located in Newcastle NSW.
For those looking for a lifestyle change you couldn’t ask for a better location. Newcastle, a harbour city, is ideally located within a short driving distance to the amazing beaches in Port Stephens; world class wineries in the Hunter Valley; a World Heritage-listed rainforest, Barrington Tops and Australia’s largest salt water lake, Lake Macquarie.
Our customer base operate machines which include AS350, EC130, Bell 204, Bell 407, Robinson R44 and R66 aircraft types.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but are not be limited to:
• Conducting both routine maintenance and unscheduled repairs to a high standard of safety and airworthiness
• Ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements are adhered to
• Troubleshooting and diagnosing aircraft defects and implementing corrective measures
Qualifications and Skills
• Valid and current CASA Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Licence B1.3 or B1.4 preferable however we would certainly consider an AME with helicopter experience
• Familiarity with the CASA regulations
• High attention to detail and accuracy of work
• Developed troubleshooting and communication skills
• Demonstrated time management
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a small team
• Current ASIC
• Ability to pass random and routine drug and alcohol screening for employment purposes.
• Flexibility to work in support of our customers, but predominately Monday – Friday.
• Australian drivers licence
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an amazing small team who offer quality maintenance and exceptional service. Nationwide Aerospace is committed to supporting a healthy work/life balance.
The successful applicant will receive a competitive remuneration based on experience.
If you are a skilled LAME or experienced AME looking for a change we urge you to contact us for more information or to express your interest.
How to apply:
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their resume including a covering letter highlighting your relevant experience.