[EDIT 20 November 2023: Added a new source link. /Admin]
Helicopter Ground Crew
Company: Totally Tourism
Posted: 9 hours ago
Franz Josef Glacier, West Coast
Front Office & Guest Services (Hospitality & Tourism)
The Helicopter Line is New Zealand’s leading helicopter operating company, operating in Mount Cook, Franz Josef, Fox Glacier and Queenstown. Our teams are focused on providing the best guest experience in a safe and enjoyable manner and share a passion for showcasing this stunning landscape to our customers. With a strong emphasis on leadership and health & safety, the role also covers a range of tasks including flight following, loading helicopters, driving courtesy vans, dealing with general enquiries and bookings.
This fulltime position is based on the West Coast.
The ideal person will come with the following:
- Logistical and problem-solving abilities
- Previous experience of flight following is preferable.
- Sound work ethic and motivation for delivering a fantastic customer experience.
- A full clean driver’s license with both automatic and manual vehicles.
- Flexible with working hours.
- H & S experience desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
- A First Aid Certificate preferred but not essential.
- NZ Citizens or valid work visas only.
If you like the idea of living in a close-knit community and are excited by a high energy yet remote environment, then we want to hear from you!
In return we offer full training, competitive rates of pay, great staff benefits, staff accommodation options, and a unique working environment.
Please make sure that you have done your research on the West Coast in the South Island of New Zealand before applying.
Please click apply with your CV and cover letter.