Helicopter Ground Crew
Company: Sea World Helicopters Pty Ltd
Posted: 4 hours ago
Main Beach, Gold Coast QLD
Aviation Services (Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics)
Join the Sky-High Team at Sea World Helicopters!
For over four decades, Sea World Helicopters has soared above the skies of the Gold Coast, offering breathtaking experiences to domestic and international tourist. Nestled beside the shimmering Broadwater, our state-of-the-art heliport has been the launchpad for unforgettable experiences. Now, we’re on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our ranks and help us deliver world-class moments to clients from every corner of the globe.
Position: Helicopter Loader – Casual
As a Helicopter Loader at Sea World Helicopters, you will be at the heart of our clients exhilarating journey. Your responsibilities will encompass safely loading and unloading passengers, assisting with pre & post-flight preparations, ensuring luggage is stowed securely, and maintaining a seamless experience for our guests.
It’s important to note that this role is not a flying position but would ideally suit someone who is looking to get into the industry or who is currently undertaking training towards a Commercial Pilots Licence. The experience gained would be extremely beneficial and looked favourably upon by potential future employers.
– Passenger Safety: Ensuring the safety and comfort of passengers during safety briefing, boarding and disembarkation by following set processes and procedures is paramount.
– Pre-flight Assistance: Assisting the flight crew with pre & post-flight preparations.
– Guest Assistance: Providing a high level of service and assistance to our passengers.
– Efficiency: Maintaining a well-organised and efficient loading process.
You must be/have:
– A Team Player: Collaborating effectively with the front of house teams, flight crew and other ground crew.
– Safety Focused: Prioritising safety procedures and protocols.
– Customer Service Oriented: Offering courteous assistance to passengers.
– Attention to Detail: Ensuring accuracy and precision in all steps of our process.
– Initiative: You must be able to work proactively in addressing challenges and maintaining a seamless experience for passengers.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
To embark on this exciting career, please submit your CV along with a cover letter via Seek. Please avoid contacting our office directly, we’ll be in touch with promising candidates.