Line pilot position, South West WA
Scenic Helicopters are seeking an appropriately qualified pilot for a part time role this Summer and potentially beyond.
Preferred candidates will be diligent and well mannered, with a sense of humour. Neat presentation / reliability essential.
Applicants must be able to work to a flexible roster including weekends & public holidays.
- Tourism Scenic Flights, VIP Charter, occasional Aerial Work (photography), ferry flights.
- Maintaining accurate flight & company records, other administrative / organisational tasks.
- Maintaining helicopters to an exceptional level of cleanliness.
- Assisting HAAMC with identification of unscheduled maintenance.
- Class 1 Medical
- Current HFR and Low-Level Rating
- Preferred 300 hours R44
- Preferred previous tourism/charter experience
- Dangerous Goods
Please register your interest with CV to: [See source link below. /Admin]