Assist the Chief inspector FAR 135 in ensuring PHI compliance with FAR Part 135 and other applicable FAR regulations through the continuous monitoring and updating of the Approved Aircraft Inspection Programs (AAIP) and the Maintenance Time Limitations (MTL) of the Continuous Airworthiness Maintenance Programs (CAMP).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Monitor, review and update the Approved Aircraft Inspection Programs (AAIP) to include RAMCO and Webmanuals.
- Monitor, review and update the Maintenance Time Limitations (MTL) of the Continuous Airworthiness Maintenance Programs (CAMP) to include RAMCO and Webmanuals.
- Initiate, approve and verify changes to the aircraft configurations in RAMCO
- Develop new AAIP and CAMP programs.
- Incorporate Instructions for Continued Airworthiness (ICA’s) for new aircraft installations and equipment into the applicable programs.
- Work directly with the FAA when approvals are required.
- Prepare, authorize and submit Short-term Escalation (STE) requests to the FAA for approval.
- Perform conformity inspections and record audits to accept aircraft into the fleet and onto the applicable maintenance programs.
- Assist with the induction of new part numbers in RAMCO by providing quality oversight and the attachment of the applicable maintenance programs.
- Receive parts for the Air Carrier.
- Create Engineering Documents (ED) in RAMCO for the implementation of Airworthiness Directives, PHI Projects, Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Bulletins, Letters, Notices, Instructions, etc.
- Process and maintain aircraft Weight and Balance data from the field.
- Process and maintain FAA form 337s from the field.
- Assist with third party audit questionnaires.
- High School Diploma
- Airframe and Power Plant Certificate
- Inspection Authorization (or the ability to obtain within 12 months)
- Three years field maintenance experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to work with limited Supervision.
ORGANIZATIONAL CORE COMPETENCIES
- Safe – We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient – We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity as a high performing organization.
- Quality – We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance, which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service – We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
1) Drive & Energy – Effective performers have a high level of energy and the motivation to sustain it over time. They are ambitious and passionate about their role in the organization. They have the stamina and endurance to handle the substantial workload present in today’s organization. They are motivated to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce even in exhausting circumstances.
2) Functional/Technical Expertise – Effective performers are knowledgeable and skilled in a functional specialty (e.g., finance, marketing, operations, information technologies, human resources, etc.). They add organizational value through unique expertise in a functional specialty area. They remain current in their area of expertise and serve as a resource in that area for the organization.
3) High Standards – Effective performers establish and model standards that guarantee exceptional quality and necessary attention to detail. They continually seek to improve processes and products, and they hold staff accountable for quality. They find best practices, share them, and then improve upon them.
4) Initiative – Effective performers are proactive and take action without being prompted. They don’t wait to be told what to do or when to do it. They see a need, take responsibility and act on it. They make things happen.
5) Integrity – Effective performers think and act ethically and honestly. They apply ethical standards of behavior to daily work activities. They take responsibility for their actions and foster a work environment where integrity is rewarded.
The above Statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
PHI Aviation LLC. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
PHI Aviation LLC. does not sponsor applications for work visas. Applicants for employment with PHI Aviation LLC must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. PHI Aviation LLC will not consider applications from candidates who require the company to sponsor a work visa and/or who are not currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.