PJ Helicopters Inc. •
Red Bluff, California, USA
Position Type: Permanent
PJ Helicopters is actively hiring a call when needed Second in Command pilots for our UH-60A+ Utility Hawk program. Call when needed pilots will have an opportunity to participate in Fire Suppression, Utility and Construction operations. These challenging external load operations will help support our diverse customer base and wide range of utility contracts operating under Part 133.
- Full-time and on-call opportunities available year-round for 2023.
- Per diem, lodging, and work-related travel to be provided by PJ Helicopters. Our benefits package will be made available to those who are offered permanent full-time employment.
- Call when needed employees are eligible for Paid Sick Leave per CA standards and eligible to join our 401k program after reaching 1,000 work hours in the year.
- Opportunities for permanent full-time employment will be considered based on position vacancies and demonstrated job performance.
- PJ Helicopters is an industry-leading Utility Helicopter Operator known for its state-of-the art external load capabilities and has established itself as an industry leader in safe and successful utility operations.
- We take great pride in hiring the most talented and professional pilots in the industry.
- Resumes are accepted on an annual recurring basis.
- Only applicants who meet the minimum job requirements will be considered.
- Additional opportunities available for pilots with recent flight experience in the following airframes: B407, B429, CH47, and MD500 aircraft.
- 500 hrs. turbine helicopter time.
- 200 hrs. any variant UH-60A/L/M.
- FAA Commercial Rotorcraft Certificate.
- S-70 Type Rating.
- Current FAA Class 1 or Class 2 medical certificate.
- Flight recency in any variant UH-60 within 1 year of employment preferred.
- Available to start and travel to California upon hire.
- Pilots must provide own flight helmet and tan flight suit.
$32 per hour – $36 per hour
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
PJ Helicopters Inc.
903 Langley Way
Red Bluff, California 96080 USA
PJ Helicopters, Inc. has been an aviation industry leader throughout the United States for over 50 years. Industries supported include utility, forestry, construction, defense, charter, and many more. Employees at PJH have access to over 40 airframes…
Employee Insurance Options: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Retirement Plans with Employer Match, Profit Sharing, Vacation/Holiday Pay and PTO
Bell, MD, Sikorsky, Pilatus, Cessna
206L3, MD 500D/E, MD 530F, Bell 407, Bell 429 Twin, Sikorsky UH-60A+ (S-70), Boeing CH-47D (BV234).