B212/BK117 Touring Captains
HEVILIFT is a leading aviation charter service operating in both Australia and Papua New Guinea, currently seeking expressions of interest for an experienced B212/BK117 captains. This will involve onshore utility flying in mountainous jungle terrain. Travel, internet, life/disability and full lodging will be provided whilst on shift. Salaried position.
- Minimum 3000 hours TT
- 200 hours ME
- 200 hours on type
- 200 hours Longline experience
- Have the ability to operate in austere tropical mountain environments.
- Be able to safely operate in mountainous terrain VFR.
- Good command in English written and verbal communication.
- Multi crew/IFR experience an advantage.
- Previous utility experience required.
Candidates must hold existing endorsement on one of the above types or more. Candidates must be accident free in the last three years, operate to a high safety culture.
Visa sponsorship will be supported for successful applicants outside Papua New Guinea.
Interested applicants please send your PDF-format application documents with salary expectation and B212 or BK117 Captain in the title to moc.tfiliveh@rh
If you have applied before and meet these requirements for one of the above aircraft types, please feel free to submit your CV again.
We appreciate your applications and regret that we can only notify short-listed candidates.