AW139 Rotary Co-Pilots (Offshore)
/ Position: AW139 Rotary Co-Pilot (Offshore)
/ Location: Norwich
- Excellent Salary
- Competitive North Sea Roster
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement
- For more details, read on!
Further to the award of a fixed minimum 5+ years offshore contract for multiple aircraft with a major energy company, Bond Helicopters is recruiting UK licenced and rated AW139 Rotary Pilots for our Norwich operation.
Bond Helicopters is a Joint Venture company, co-owned by Peter Bond and the Gama Group.
If you’re interested in joining a professional, close-knit and dynamic team, on excellent terms and with associated long-term employment stability, then please apply to be considered for this exciting vacancy.
Overcoming the constant challenges presented by this unique environment, this is seen by many as the pinnacle of a professional helicopter pilot’s career.
Register your interest through our on-line portal:
/ About us:
Bond Helicopters, a name synonymous with Offshore Helicopters in the North Sea for decades, is delighted to be returning to the market. Headed by Peter Bond and supported by a team of leading industry experts, preparations for the commencement of operations are already well underway.
Bringing its own unique culture and focus on customer relationships, operational excellence and with a drive for growth, this is just the beginning for Bond Helicopters and there will be endless opportunities and freedom for initiatives.
/ Skills, Qualifications and Experience required:
- Current UK CPL(H) privileges with AW139 Type Rating
- Valid UK Class 1 Medical
- Valid UK IFR (H) Multi Engine privileges
- UK ATPL (H) theory and MCC certificate
- 500 total hours
- 500 hours multi-engine on helicopters (may include up to 10% in an approved flight simulator)
- 100 hours in command (may include up to 10% in a flight simulator). This may be substituted with approved alternative training criteria in accordance with IOGP OHRP
- Proactive approach to service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Team player, result driven and customer focused
- Physically and mentally fit to undertake demands of the role
- 50 hours on AW139
- SNS offshore experience
/ In addition to a Competitive Salary, we will offer you:
- Competitive Group Pension Scheme
- Comprehensive Life Assurance *
- Comprehensive Income Protection *
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance *
- Comprehensive Private Healthcare (after successful passing of probation) *
- Investment in Training, Qualifications and Professional Development
*(Subject to insurance underwriting)
Due to the volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 20 working days then your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Find this and other opportunities at our on-line portal at https://www.gamaaviation.com/careers/