Lead Avionics Technician – Competitive Pay
Avionics Solutions LLC •
Lafayette, Louisiana, USA
Position Type: Permanent
We’re HIRING! General Aviation Lead technician
Avionics Solutions, LLC is now accepting resumes for a qualified Lead avionics technician. Competitive pay based on experience and ability to lead. Medical, paid vacation, sick time, etc.
Seasoned Rotorcraft technicians with strong leadership and administrative skills will be considered.
This candidate will Lead our General Aviation facility in Lafayette, LA.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Lead complex avionics installations on fixed-wing aircraft ranging from light GA to Business Jets.
- Coordinate modifications with in-house engineering
- Communicate with Production Manager on timekeeping
- Place parts orders for ongoing projects under his/her control
- Manage and organize installation documents and paperwork
- Interaction with customers
- Must have working knowledge of avionics standard practices along with FAA modification requirements and limitations
- Must have a strong ability to lead a small team of technicians
- Administrative skills are required
- A current FAA-issued Airframe and Powerplant Certificate is preferred but not required
- 10+ years avionics installation experience required
- Must work well in a team setting
- Must have a strong understanding of 14 CFR part 145
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills
- Candidate must possess strong communication skills
- Candidate will represent Avionics Solutions consistent with the principles of our culture
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Avionics Solutions LLC
3313 W Pinhook Rd
Lafayette, Louisiana 70508 USA
Avionics Solutions LLC has two Part 145 repair stations conveniently located in Lafayette, LA and Pensacola, FL. We perform the highest quality fixed and rotor wing avionics and electrical installations. Our team specializes in Bell 206B and 206L airframe…
Cessna, Hawker, Beechcraft, Pilatus, Learjet, Bell, Airbus, Robinson, Sikorsky