Helicopter A&P Mechanic – Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie, Texas, USA
TechFlyte is a leading supplier of aeronautic professionals to premier aviation companies and is looking to hire top rate A&P Technicians/Mechanics in the Grand Prairie, TX area! These are open-ended contract positions offering benefits, teamwork and a culture that is second to none!
AIRFRAME/POWERPLANT MECHANIC/TECHNICIAN HIGHLIGHTS:
- Weekly Pay!
- Great Per Diem Package!
- Location: Grand Prairie, TX
- Duration: Open-ended with long term expectations
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits offered
- Cash Advances offered (Must be on job for 3 days – $300/maximum)
AIRFRAME/POWERPLANT MECHANIC/TECHNICIAN ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs routine access/open ups/servicing/inspections, etc.
- Preform airframe and powerplant repairs and modifications required to meet company and FAA requirements
- Performs lubrication
- Licensed to operate small tugs, forklifts, scissor lifts, snorkel lifts, and power tools
- Understands tagging, CB lockout procedures, and fuel cell entry procedures
- Component removal/disassembly/installation with limited supervision
- Assist in basic rigging/adjustment tests
- Basic understanding of A/C fueling/servicing/marshalling
- Interpret technical manuals, drawings and blueprints
- Become familiar with system operations/cockpit layout
- Understand hazards associated with flight control operations
AIRFRAME/POWERPLANT MECHANIC/TECHNICIAN JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must possess basic knowledge of Aircraft Maintenance Manuals and FAA documentation
- Must have A&P license
- Must have minimum 2 years hands on recent experience on 2 different rotorcraft airframes (Bell, Airbus, Agusta Helicopters)
- Must possess experience on EC135 and EC145
- Must possess basic computer skills
- Must have worked 6 months in the last 2 years in aviation
- Must have own tools
- Must have reliable transportation to and from job site
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen, background check, and be in compliance with all FAA rules and regulations
AIRFRAME/POWERPLANT MECHANIC/TECHNICIAN EDUCATION:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A&P License
AIRFRAME/POWERPLANT MECHANIC/TECHNICIAN EXPERIENCE:
- Must have experience on EC135 and EC145
- Must have minimum 2 years hands on experience on 2 different rotorcraft airframes (Bell, Airbus, or Agusta Helicopters)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
TechFlyte is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
1866 Campus Place
Louisville, Kentucky 40299 USA
TechFlyte is a proven name in MRO (Maintenance, Repair, Overhaul) contract labor, with a combined experience of over 100 years in the aerospace industry. TechFlyte is a trusted name that can get the job done. From Administrative Assistants to Rocket Engineers…
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|